Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital is a 176-bed acute care hospital with more than 750 physicians representing 62 medical specialties. In 2017, Advocate Good Shepherd completed a four-year modernization project to ensure health care delivery remains outstanding and attuned to the evolving needs of the community. This project has improved the patient care experience by enhancing privacy and making it more convenient to access inpatient and outpatient services. Advocate Good Shepherd is part of Advocate Aurora Health, the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the United States. As a leader in delivering the most advanced medical technologies and comprehensive health care services available in the northwest suburbs, we help people live well.
- Named One of the Top Ten Health Care Systems in the United States
- Magnet designated for nursing excellence
- For the second consecutive year, named one of the nation's 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals by Truven Analytics.
- Pampered Pregnancy Program for new moms
- Immediate Care Center staffed by board certified ER physicians
190 E. James Street
Barrington, IL 60010
Tel: (847) 381-2525