Mosquito Control Specialist - Seasonal Position
Mosquito Control Specialist Job Description:
Specialists conduct inspections of property, applying pesticides, and educating customers on source reduction methods and pesticide application. Specialists must be able to provide excellent customer service and possess excellent communication skills. Mosquito Pest Control Specialists are trained to follow all state and federal regulations. Specialists are under the direct supervision of the Operations Manager and they work with office personnel daily.
Mosquito Control Specialist Principal Duties:
Provide excellent service through proper treatment techniques
- Up-selling services to assist with additional insect control issues.
- Communicate with the customer everything related to their application and future treatments.
- Properly apply chemicals following all state and federal regulations.
- Safely drive to and from the customer locations following all state and federal laws.
- Follow the assigned route and time line provided by management.
- Communicate with the office staff any feedback pertinent to the operations.
- Keep all working areas neat and clean at all times.
- Operate a backpack fogger that weighs 50-60 lbs.
- Access database and mapping systems through mobile computing devices.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Prepare daily field service reports and keeps accurate records of pesticide applications and other field activities.
Mosquito Control Specialist Requirements:
- No experience necessary
- Fluent in the English language
- Valid driver's license
- Strong interpersonal skills to speak with co-workers, customers, and other business professionals.
- Physical health permitting outdoor work in summer heat and lifting objects over 50 lbs for up to 8 hours a day
- Background checks and drug tests are required
We offer the following: Flexible schedules/Paid training/Company vehicle/Starting wage $13.50 per hour