VIP (Virtual Immediate Progress) Day
VIP = Virtual Immediate Progress
Virtual = electronically connected, by phone or computer
Immediate = occurring or done at once; instant, i.e. in this moment
Progress = forward or onward movement toward a goal or destination
Day = 4 hours (1/2 a typical "work" day)
The Ctr4GFSuccess VIP Day is a collaborative, shared experience of individual focus, attention and effort on priority objectives.
In other words, each participant chooses ONE goal for the day, and works on it, while we support and cheer you on.
YOU choose what you need to get done. For example:
- Set up an electronic newsletter and write the first issue.
- Write all your posts and create all images for 30 days of your social media marketing.
- Create your first informational or promotional videos.
- Create 10 videos!
- Write the first drafts of a month's worth of blog posts.
- Clean your office.
- Reorganize your electronic files.
- Create or update your client onboarding process, including any emails, materials, and processes.
- Capture ideas from morning pages, journals or notes.
And so on.
Bottom line: If there is something you've been putting off and it's important to your business, this is a great day to devote to making significant progress on the project.
What you can expect from the day, your coach and the others in the group:
- The time and space to focus on getting one thing done.
- Feedback, encouragement and guidance.
- Support, resources and accountability.
Logistics: We'll kick off with a brief planning session, then get right to it. We'll meet two more times to keep you on track, motivated, and moving forward.
You'll have access to my support and feedback the whole time!
Serving the following communities:
Barrington, Barrington Hills, Deer Park, Inverness,
Kildeer, Lake Barrington, Long Grove,
North Barrington, Port Barrington,
South Barrington, Tower Lakes
190 E. James Street
Barrington, IL 60010
Tel: (847) 381-2525