Great Barrington TasteFest 2017
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT - NO FURTHER TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE
Showcasing tastes from the finest purveyors of food and spirits in the Barrington Area!
Wednesday, October 25
5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
22221 Pepper Road, Lake Barrington, IL 60010
Barrington Bank & Trust Company, N.A.
Why YOU Should Attend TastFest:
- Taste the signature dishes of dozens of restaurants, microbrewers, wineries and distillers for one low price—just $30 per person!
- Sample the menus of restaurants you’ve never visited—but always wanted to
- See professional chefs in action
- Network, mingle and enjoy
- Enjoy live entertainment by one of the Midwest’s most popular performers, the Amy Yassinger Jazz Ensemble
Treat employees or clients to a unique event, meet up with friends and family for a sumptuous evening out or just bring your special someone to savor the samplings of some of the Barrington area’s finest purveyors of food and spirits!
Serving the following communities:
Barrington, Barrington Hills, Deer Park, Inverness,
Kildeer, Lake Barrington, Long Grove,
North Barrington, Port Barrington,
South Barrington, Tower Lakes
190 E. James Street
Barrington, IL 60010
Tel: (847) 381-2525