Great Barrington TasteFest 2016
INDIVIDUAL TICKETS ARE TO BE PICKED UP AT WILL CALL THE EVENING OF THE EVENT
Showcasing tastes from the finest purveyors of food and spirits in the Barrington Area!
Wednesday, October 26
5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Chicago Marriott Northwest
4800 Hoffman Blvd., Hoffman Estates
Barrington Bank & Trust Company, N.A.
Why YOU Should Attend TastFest:
- Taste the signature dishes of dozens of restaurants, microbrewers, wineries and distillers for one low price—just $30 per person!
- Sample the menus of restaurants you’ve never visited—but always wanted to
- See professional chefs in action
- Network, mingle and enjoy
- Enjoy live entertainment by one of the Midwest’s most popular performers, the Amy Yassinger Jazz Ensemble
Treat employees or clients to a unique event, meet up with friends and family for a sumptuous evening out or just bring your special someone to savor the samplings of some of the Barrington area’s finest purveyors of food and spirits!
Serving the following communities:
Barrington, Barrington Hills, Deer Park, Inverness,
Kildeer, Lake Barrington, Long Grove,
North Barrington, Port Barrington,
South Barrington, Tower Lakes
190 E. James Street
Barrington, IL 60010
Tel: (847) 381-2525