Barrington Bank & Trust Co., N.A.
- Financial Institutions
Barrington Bank & Trust offers banking solutions tailored to our customers, their needs, and our unique community. We're a Wintrust Community Bank, part of a family of community banks, committed to providing true community banking services. Whether you're looking for a checking account for your family, a first savings account for your child, a mortgage for your new home, or a loan for your local business, we can help.
At Barrington Bank & Trust, we go above and beyond basic banking solutions. We host financial education courses, hold community events and throw neighborhood cookouts. We hold free community shredding events to provide a safe way to dispose of sensitive documents and host free coin appraisals.
We believe a bank should be a true asset to the area it serves and should give back. Our employees serve on local boards, participate in and sponsor community events, and volunteer for local organizations. We work hard to contribute to a better Barrington.
We also work hard to support our local business community. We know what it's like to start a business from scratch - as a Wintrust Community Bank, we are part of a company that started that way. We understand the ups and downs of running your own business. It's this understanding that allows us to provide financial support tailored to the local businesses we serve.
We take great pride in our commitment to Barrington. We're not just in this community, we're part of it, so we want to make sure we are doing our part to keep it thriving. Stop in today to see what Barrington Bank & Trust can do for you.
- Offers exceptional community banking services including deposit, savings and lending solutions
- Specializes in business banking solutions for small, mid-sized and commercial companies
- Bank at more than 120 Wintrust Community Bank locations in and around the Chicago area
- Provides mortgage origination and servicing through our division Wintrust Mortgage
- Financial planning services through Wintrust Wealth Management
Whom to Contact
- Charlotte Neault